Friday, February 5, 2010

Pinks and greens


I just finished this beautiful baby quilt last night. I love the vibrant colors and all the yummy fabrics. It measures 37x41 inches. I think it will look great as a car seat cover or even a throw over the back of a rocking chair. It's nice and cuddling too because of the soft pink flannel on the back. I hope my soon-to-come niece likes it. No tutorial link this time because this quilt is all me baby!New project on the horizon. Can you guess what this awesome fabric is for? I kind of want to go buy more because I think it would be great for pillows in my living room but no, it's not for pillows.

1 comment:

  1. The quilt turned out so cute!! I love to see how the personality of a quilt changes when it is quilted and washed. She's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete